— Nandi and nasal spray
So the dryer is on for 130 minutes so ill have to stay up another two hours!
And my clothes dyed the sheets because I set it for 50 degrees but I didn’t realize it was Celsius.
They made me pay a $20 down payment. I think someone stole the keys so I’m not getting that $20 back.
I usually wash my own clothes but I don’t understand German!
— Nandi about how we all haven’t read for history class
So my roommate did laundry and her sheets (the ones the hotel provided) a dyed blue. So now she has to get bleach for €5. And she can’t figure out how to open the washer and she doesn’t want the people at the front desk to open it for her because she doesn’t want me to see and charge her.
— Nandi (because there’s no footrest, the lights turn off, and the shower turns off every minute)
- N: Yeah in time crunch situations, you learn how to read efficiently. Just read the intro, the conclusion, and find something in between that's interesting and read that chapter.
- T: Well the chapters in this [book] are only 5 pages long, but there are a ton of chapters.
- N: . . . We COULD'VE done it MY way but he had to make everything hard.
- Student: what qualifies a sample as large? Like 30?
- Nathan: ... Yeah let's say 30ish
my goal for this semester is to title all of my papers using lyrics from kanye west songs
i’m in it to win it mothafuckers
no one has noticed yet
i feel like my references to kanye west may be lost on my 40+ year old professors
five weeks left in the semester and i’m still going strong